Interviews

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Bella18

28, Weiblich

Admin Team Edward Alice Ehrenmitglieder Edward Rosalie Emmett Esme Jasper Bella Carlisle Bella&Edward Alice&Jasper

Interviews

von Bella18 am 01.06.2009 18:31

Exclusiv with Charlie Bewley

TwilightBlog.net was just granted the wonderful opportunity to have an online interview with new actor Charlie Bewley who will play vampire Demetri of the Volturi in the upcoming New Moon. With his wit and superb personality Charlie was a wealth of information while answering our questions. Thanks to Charlie for giving up of some of his precious time to do this interview and best wishes for your future endeavors!

TwilightBlog.net: Have you read New Moon? If so, what do you think about it?

Charlie Bewley: Yes. But being totally distractible, I'm a useless reader. However this one I just sailed thru, especially from page 453 onwards...

What's great about New Moon is the author's style delicately protracts the plot to reveal all the stakes for each character involved. This gives impact at major turns of events and also allows actors a much easier job of playing the characters truthfully and to the readers expectations.

Full credit to Stephenie for her intrinsic knowledge of human emotional interplay. Fairly genius on her part.

TB.net: What are you looking forward to the most about playing your character, Demetri?

CB: Demetri is a Jesus amongst guards...

He has unparalleled tracking abilities together with insane strength, speed and classiness; lives in Tuscany, underground; hangs out with the beautiful Heidi who brings him food all the time; he has red irises and glitters in the sunlight... It's hard, therefore, to see what's not to like about playing this legend.

The commonalities we share mean this is a character I can seriously get my teeth into: He's a tracker, I'm a rave-runner; he's a diplomat, I'm a spiritualist; he's cool and stylish, I'm.... we have a lot in common.
What I love about Demetri is that he is utterly charming in juxtaposition to big bad Felix, yet "no less lethal"... clearly this guy takes no prisoners. Well, he does... before tearing them limb from limb.

TB.net: Who do you look forward to working with the most while filming New Moon?
CB: Pattinson...............

TB.net: Readers, as always, are curious as to an actors upbringing. What was your childhood like and where were you born/when?

CB: I was brought up on a semi-disused farm in Middle England; it was my playground; sanctuary. As soon as the leash snapped, the stakes elevated and the world became my adventureland.

I consider myself very fortunate... I was brought up in a wonderfully dysfunctional family detached from the norm. As soon as I realized that my differences were my competitive edge and not the source of misery - then we began to have fun.
TB.net: Do you have any hobbies or any organizations that you are involved with?

CB: I am a member of Morning Club: The only member until recently...

I have abided by a fairly strict set of lifelines since being in Vancouver and they have worked wonders for both me and the other member. The premise of MC is to alleviate that which holds you back from creative evolution. It does, however, take place at a disgustingly early hour in the day, but it works - really, really well.

I'm also founder of "Rave-Running"

TB.net: What are your hopes for the future with your career?

CB: Short-term: I'm looking forward to growing with my character throughout the Twilight Saga. I have a massive amount of energy and excitement towards this project and I hope to have the opportunity to fully explore and demonstrate that in the next few years.

In film, I have found my medium, my art. I really enjoy writing as well, and direction and production are aspects which will certainly be explored sooner rather than later.

Otherwise, I have no deliberate direction in life other than skywards; all I know is that I love acting and there are some wonderful characters out there which I am itching to breath life into.

But first things first... Demetri.

Quelle

♥♥♥ Sleep my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep my only Love.♥♥♥
♥♥♥~Mitglied im~♥♥♥
♥♥♥TWILISMUS♥♥♥ROBISMUS♥♥♥KRISISMUS♥♥♥EDDISMUS♥♥♥BELLISMUS♥♥♥

…and so the lion fell in Love (♥) with the Lamb

MyFanfiction <3

Twilightist nicht nur ein Buch,
Twilight ist eine Lebenseinstellung.

Edward's Bella;-)

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum