Remember me

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Bella18

28, Weiblich

Admin Team Edward Alice Ehrenmitglieder Edward Rosalie Emmett Esme Jasper Bella Carlisle Bella&Edward Alice&Jasper

Remember me

von Bella18 am 20.06.2009 20:34

Remember Me ist der Film, den Rob im Moment in New York dreht...
mehr Infos dazu folgen noch...

♥♥♥ Sleep my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep my only Love.♥♥♥
♥♥♥~Mitglied im~♥♥♥
♥♥♥TWILISMUS♥♥♥ROBISMUS♥♥♥KRISISMUS♥♥♥EDDISMUS♥♥♥BELLISMUS♥♥♥

…and so the lion fell in Love (♥) with the Lamb

MyFanfiction <3

Twilightist nicht nur ein Buch,
Twilight ist eine Lebenseinstellung.

Edward's Bella;-)

Antworten

Bella18

28, Weiblich

Admin Team Edward Alice Ehrenmitglieder Edward Rosalie Emmett Esme Jasper Bella Carlisle Bella&Edward Alice&Jasper

Re: Remember me

von Bella18 am 04.07.2009 15:30

heii...
sorry, dass in den letzten Tagen keine News gepostet wurden...
ich hatte leider keine Zeit...
hier sind jetzt erstmal News zu Remember me...

• Alles nur kopiert... ich hatte für mehr keine Zeit

• Anywhere New Moon star Robert Pattinson goes, drama is sure to follow. Yesterday he was doing the smoochy with Remember Me co-star Emilie de Ravin–which is earth-shattering enough–but also yesterday the filming halted as a team of five firetrucks rushed to the scene when a dangerous looking crack appeared in a building.

Here’s your daily dose of New Moon star Robert Pattinson on the set of Remember Me in New York. Check out more photo-ey goodness at LaineyGossip and RadarOnline.

New Moon superstar Robert Pattinson was fiming a scene for his new film Remember Me in a New York subway station on Friday night.
    A smaller-than-usual crowd gathered to catch a glimpse of Robert. He was dressed a bit more formally than seen so far for Remember Me in a suit jacket over a white dress shirt and red undershirt. A fan that was there says–
    [quote]He did show up for a short time to film a subway scene. He looks even cuter in person. Not alot of people at all…guess alot of folks didn’t want to chance it with what was said Thurs night and what was posted in various places (it’s really a gamble). His main body guard was really cool and nice. He came over to us and said that he will be coming out shortly and to get our cameras ready. He also said that he will not be signing any autographs or taking any pictures with anyone while filming and that he was leaving subway shoot to shoot somewhere else afterward.
    [/quote]

New Moon star Robert Pattinson is still in New York filming his new movie Remember Me, and lucky us there are some great new pics coming out from his activity today.
    Of the new pictures over at Lion & Lamb Love, most noatable are the one above of Rob giving a grin in a brown button up shirt while leaving his trailer and the picture shown after the break where he shows off the tiniest bit of skin and the waistband of his undies.

New Moon star Robert Pattinson was on the set of his new film Remember Me this morning in a park in New York lounging on what looks like the Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park.

New Moon star Robert Pattinson continues to film his new movie Remember Me in New York City–including a stint today with co-star Emilie de Ravin.
    We saw some pics earlier of Rob on an Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park and some additional pictures have surfaced from today which can be viewed at Celebrity-Gossip and SocialiteLife.

A lucky fan was able to time it just right to meet the illusive new Moon star Robert Pattinson in New York City yesterday morning around 6am. Robert Pattinson and Emile de Ravin were filming in Central Park near the Alice in Wonderland statue.

New Moon megastar Robert Pattinson continues to take a beating on the set of his new film Remember Me, he was seen with cuts and bruises on his face again today, though not looking as gruesome as he had before.
    SocialiteLife has all the pics of Rob with the scary makeup on. Popsugar has a few more.

Multi-talented New Moon star Robert Pattinson was caught on camera holding a guitar on a New York roof for his new film Remember Me. He appears to be shooting a scene where he’s playing the guitar while a male co-star works out on free weights.
    Check out more pics of Rob on the guitar at RobertPattinsonWho. There are additional shots at Celebrity-Gossip.

♥♥♥ Sleep my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep my only Love.♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥~Mitglied im~♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥TWILISMUS♥♥♥ROBISMUS♥♥♥KRISISMUS♥♥♥EDDISMUS♥♥♥BELLISMUS♥♥♥

…and so the lion fell in Love (♥) with the Lamb

MyFanfiction <3

Twilightist nicht nur ein Buch,
    Twilight ist eine Lebenseinstellung.

Edward's Bella;-)

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum